Overview of our Transportation Module
The Transportation Module is an “all encompassing” complete module. It includes Order Entry, Automatic Order Rating (plus miscellaneous manual charges), Dispatching, Invoicing and Driver Payroll.
Transportation Module Features
- Automatically generated Sales Order number.
- Fully integrated Customer Master Files with Default Services and Rates.
- Multiple Order Types linked to different Rate Groups & Tables
- Consignee address Sub-system with quick popup in Order Taking:
- _ includes – Hot-Key add function
- _ Instant Customer Address availability
- _ Global/Common Addresses
- _ Includes special notes
- Separate Vehicle and Driver Tracking.
- Supports Multi Currency.
- Bill-of-Lading control (detects duplicates, cross reference lookups).
- User-defined Charge Types including:
- _ Drop Charges.
- _ Misc. Charges (Unlimited).
- _ Numeric Rate Tables based on Mileage, Weight, Skids, Pieces, # of Zones.
- _ Alphabetic Rate Tables Based on Destinations or Zones.
- _ Calculations include Maximum weight per piece (i.e. Skid).
- _ Flat Prices, Prices per piece, Accumulative prices by Quantity breaks.
- _ Automatic Extra charges based on Excessive Pieces, Weight, Hours or Mileage.
- Automatic City to city distance calculation.
- Creates Delivery Slips (for pegboard Dispatching) & Driver Delivery Orders (Optional).
- Dispatching including Date/Time stamps for Order, Dispatch and Delivery Confirmation,
- Signature and Driver Comments, and Outstanding Orders and undelivered Reports.
- Automatic Driver Commissions (Payroll Employees & Brokers).
- _ Multiple Calculation methods and Deductions (Includes Driver Invoice to you).
- User defined code subsystem.
- User defined Period Comparison reporting by Salesperson, Revenue class, Vehicle and Customer.
- System Creates Salesperson Commissions per Invoice.
- COD (Cash & Check) Control Subsystem.
- Head Office / Multiple Accounts per Customer.
- Full lookup scrolling windows on all validated and cross reference fields.
- Estimate versus Actual Costing module.
Interfaced to Other Modules
- Integrated to the Accounts Receivable Module.
- Integrated to General Ledger Module.
- Driver’s Commission is Integrated to Payroll & Accounts Payable Modules.
- Sales Commission is Integrated to Payroll Module.